Quality Bathroom Fans and Expert Installation
Want 10% Off Your Bathroom Fan Installation?
Contact us now it’s for a limited time only!
Ready for a Fresh Bathroom Experience?
Welcome to Pro Electrical Services, the destination for quality bathroom fans and expert installation.
How It Works
1. Contact us now and get 10% Off your bathroom fan installation.
2. Our certified technicians assess your space, recommend the ideal fan, and schedule a hassle-free installation.
3. Enjoy a transformed, well-ventilated bathroom!
Why Choose Pro Electrical Services?
Ready to elevate your bathroom experience?
Transform Your Bathroom – Contact Us Today!
We Choose Quality Bathroom Fans
Common Problems with Your Bathroom Fan
Get 10% OFF Your Bathroom Fan Installation
- Contact us now it’s for a limited time only!
Factors That Affect Costs
- Complex Installation Requirements: If installing the fan involves wiring tasks modifications, to the ductwork or other complex requirements it may lead to higher costs.
- Opting for Premium Features: If you decide to go for advanced features like humidity sensors, motion detectors or smart technology it might increase the overall price of the bathroom fan.
- Customization and Aesthetics: Going for a customized design or a fan that perfectly matches your bathrooms style might lead to costs compared to standard installations.
- Additional Ventilation Requirements: If your bathroom needs ventilation solutions, such as installing multiple fans or larger capacity units it can contribute to higher costs.
- Challenges with Accessibility: In case the installation site is hard to reach and requires effort or time it can add up to the total installation expenses.
- Quality and Brand Selection: Choosing a high-end brand or a fan with top notch build quality and features may come at an initial cost.
- Standard Installations: Opting for an installation, without complex requirements or customization generally leads to lower costs.
- Basic Fan Models: Choosing a bathroom fan without advanced features can help keep the installation costs down.
- Existing Infrastructure: If your bathroom already has ductwork and electrical wiring in place it can lower the installation costs compared to creating new infrastructure.
- Routine Maintenance and Cleaning: Making sure that your bathroom is prepared for the installation (such, as being clean and easily accessible) can help streamline the process potentially reducing labor costs.
Considerations When Choosing a Bathroom Fan
- Proper ventilation is imperative for a safe and comfortable living environment. Bathroom ventilation fans provide the best solutions to remove contaminants and maintain air quality.
- Eliminating excess moisture keeps your home dry and comfortable and can help avoid mold and mildew. Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) “outgas” from construction materials such as plywood, carpet, fabric, paint, adhesive, insulation, and other common items. Allergens, dust, cooking vapor, and what the kids bring home from school are more reasons why good ventilation is critical.
Sones Measure The “Sound Level” Of Your Fan
A sone is a measurement of sound in terms of comfortable hearing level for an average listener. The lower the sone value, the more comfortable the environment. Sones are not decibels or volume, but rather how sound is “sensed.” One sone is half as loud as two sones, and is equivalent to a quiet refrigerator.
Calculate The Air Movement Necessary To Select The Right Fan
Air movement is measured in cubic feet per minute (CFM). To determine CFM requirements, first determine the size of your room. Measure and multiply the length, width and ceiling height of your room to determine cubic footage. Then use the multiplication factor of .13 and round up to the next “ten.” Here are three examples:
Example 1: Bathroom with 8′ ceiling: 7′ wide x 9′ long x 8′ high x .13 = 66. Select a bath fan with at least 70 CFM.
Example 2: Bathroom with 9′ ceiling: 10′ wide x 9′ long x 9′ high x .13 = 105. Select a bath fan with at least 110 CFM.
Example 3: For a bathroom with a vaulted ceiling, use the average ceiling height at the wall and the peak: 8′ wide x 12′ long x ((8′ at wall + 12′ at peak) / 2 = 10′) average height x .13 = 125. Select a fan (or fans) with at least 130 CFM.
Let’s Get It Installed
Get your bathroom fan installed by licensed and insured professionals without breaking the bank. Choose from our reasonably priced, quality bathroom fans with included installation.
Get in touch for a consultation and let’s begin installing your bathroom fan now!
Get 10% OFF your bathroom fan installation when you enter your information in the form below.
Limited Time Only!