Need A Residential HVAC Service Technician?
Troubleshooting and Diagnostics Cost –
Troubleshooting and Diagnostic fee will be waived upon your approval to complete the repair.
Limited Time Only
When You Pay Online Now
All online appointments have to be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
For same day service call for availability.
If your HVAC unit is not working properly contact us today, and we’ll come to your home and diagnose the problem. We understand that your HVAC system is important and repairs can be costly which can take a big chunk out of your budget unexpectedly, so we keep our prices affordable.
Don’t wait until your HVAC unit isn’t working. We want to help keep your unit in tiptop shape all year long. So, consider our preventative maintenance program that will save you money and prevent those unexpected costly repairs.
Listed below are some common A/C problems that you could be facing. Read more below or schedule an online appointment for service.
Common A/C Repair Problems
No Air Is Blowing Out Of My A/C Unit
- 1. Your outside A/C unit could be blocked by debris. Clear any obstruction that may be causing the issue.
- 2. You could have a faulty compressor. If your compressor is not working properly you A/C unit may not be able to pump refrigerant through the system. The compressor will most likely need to be replaced.
- 3. Your air vents could be blocked by dirt or dust. Clean the air vents and check to see if that fixed the problem.
- 4. Your condensate line could be clogged preventing air from flowing through the system.
- 5. Your fan may not be running which will stop the air from flowing through your home.
My A/C Blows Hot Air
- 1. Your refrigerant could be low or leaking.
- 2. Your air filter may be dirty which may stop the air from flowing. If your air filter is really dirty this can cause the unit to freeze over.
- 3. Your drain line could be blocked and if this happens condensate won’t drain properly which will eventually build up on the evaporator coil and freeze.
Noises Coming From You’re A/C
- 1. If you hear a clanging sound this normally means there may be a loose part or the blower is not balanced.
- 2. If you hear a buzzing sound this could be an indication that an electrical issue exists, so this unit should be turned off.
- 3. If you hear a screeching sound this could be a fan motor that’s about to stop working or the compressor.
- 4. If you hear a rattling sound this could be a loose screw or debris rattling around in you’re A/C unit.
- 5. If you hear a hissing sound you may have a leak.